Following are supporting materials from my public presentations. Do send me your comments, questions, and suggestions!
- All prezi presentations are archived here: http://prezi.com/user/lmdorner
- Dorner, L., and Research Team (2016). School Board Members and Policymaking.
- Dorner, L. & Crawford, E. (June 10, 2015). Children of immigrants, legal status, and everyday civic work: Lessons for citizenship education. Paper presented at Cambio de Colores – Change of Colors Conference, Kansas City, MO. Dorner Crawford Cambio 2015 final
- Dorner, L., et. al. (June 10, 2015). Planning dual language schools in rural and urban areas: Promising practices and considerations. Symposium at Cambio de Colores – Change of Colors Conference, Kansas City, MO. Dorner ELL DL Panel 2015
- Dorner, L. (June 10, 2015). Missouri Dual Language Network (MODLAN). Annual Meeting at Cambio de Colores – Change of Colors Conference, Kansas City, MO. MODLAN 2015 Mission Revised
- Dorner, L. (2014, October 22). The adolescent children of immigrants, language brokering, and civic purpose. University of Missouri extension 150 years: Celebrating the past, building for the future, Columbia, MO. Dorner 2014
- Dorner, L. (2014, October 17). From global jobs to safe spaces: The diverse discourses that sell multilingual schooling. Paper presented at the Fifth International Conference on Language Immersion Education, Salt Lake City, UT: Dorner Presentation